Thursday, January 3, 2008

Ima Yarn Nerd




Melinda: See which one (if either) of these colors will work the best for your baby bedding. The darker one is called Watermelon. The lighter one is called Bright Pink (how clever!). The lighter one is a little more vivid than the color I did for you personally. The darker one is kind of nice, too. It isn't flourescent, even though it may look that way. Remember, I already have a pale pink one almost finished - it's the "little girl" blankie. This one is for the nursery. So, see what you think and let me know so I can get started. If neither of these hits you, I can do a bright blue, or a lavender/purple. Honestly? I know there are lots of colors in the bedding but I can't remember them all. I can also do one that is like the yellow in a sunflower - really bright. I think I did one like that for Erin and Scott. If all else fails, take a picture of the bedding and post it for me like Kerri did.

1 comment:

Melinda Palmer said...

I LOVE the watermelon! It's perfect! I'd be totally happy with that one!! Thank you again!